DCARA has an opening for the position of Business Liaison. This position is based in San Francisco and the Bay Area and reports to the Deputy Director.
- Initiates and maintains ongoing personal contacts with a variety of businesses, industry representatives, and job placement/training agencies to promote programs for participant placement
- Researches Internet, newspapers, agencies, and other resources for job leads
- Participates in outreach and recruitment activities by coordinating and attending job fairs.
- Provides labor market and community resource information
- Prepares forms and reports related to placement activities, employment activity, and progress data
- Coordinate business orientations and job fairs
- Assists in developing fliers, brochures, video announcements, and other methods to advertise job placement activities
- Provide support to the agency and community and other duties as assigned by Deputy Director
- Fluent in American Sign Language
- BA preferred
- Strong background knowledge in the field of deafness and Deaf Culture, Employers, professional industries.
- Ability to use computer and word processing software; knowledge of MS Office 2013 Suite
- Able to travel to appointments within the work week
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
SALARY & BENEFITS
Salary is negotiable depending on experience and education. DCARA offers full medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits in addition to 12 days of holiday leave plus one week paid winter holiday.
Send DCARA Application Form, cover letter, resume and three professional references via mail, email or fax to:
Attn: Human Resources
14895 E. 14TH Street, Suite 200
San Leandro, CA 94578
|JOB TITLE:||Business Liaison|
|REPORTS TO:||Deputy Director|
|LOCATION:||San Francisco and the Bay Area|