The Bookkeeper will work directly with the Finance Director to process Accounts Receivable (AR) and Accounts Payable (AP) with all required documentation and maintenance of accurate records.
- Maintaining accurate and timely processing of AR and AP for all DCARA programs.
- Assurance of all required documentation for processing AR and AP and maintaining a filing system.
- Follow up with overdue AR and questions regarding AP.
- Follow up on Department of Rehabilitation authorizations for services to ensure payment and class participation.
- 5 years of experience processing Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience following up on the collection of AR.
HOURLY RATE: Hourly rate is negotiable depending on experience and education. This is a contract position and does not cover sick leave or vacation or holidays.
DEADLINE: Open until filled (Immediately)
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Fill out the application form below -OR-
Send your cover letter and resume via mail, email or fax:
14895 E. 14th Street, Suite 200
San Leandro, CA 94578