NEWS FLASH: DRIVE-THRU VACCINE SUPERSITE | VACCINATION STATION
DRIVE-THRU VACCINE SUPERSITE | OAKLAND COLISEUM (Part Three)
[VISUAL DESCRIPTION: Michelle Camara, white female wearing a black rim glasses and med-sleeve coral blouse with her wet long brown curly hair down signing in front of green background with art mirror ]
After you arrive and check in, you will need to wait until it is your turn to get vaccinated. You will be directed to your vaccination station. The vaccination station will vary depending on how you arrive, either by car or by foot.
[SLIDE: IMAGE OF VACCINATION STATION]
• Remember, please keep your mask on
• A staff member will ask you some questions as part of conducting a vaccination screening and inform you which specific vaccine you will be receiving.
• The screening will make sure you are an appropriate candidate for the vaccine.
After being screened, what will happen next?
• A medical professional will administer your vaccination dose
• There will be a discussion about instructions for care
• You will also receive a COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card
[SLIDE: IMAGE OF VACCINATION RECORD CARD]
IMPORTANT: Please keep this for your records. Why? Because it will be required to show your record card during your second dose vaccination to ensure you get the same vaccine type.
If you are in a vehicle:
• A staff member may write the time of your vaccination on your windshield
Example: writing on windshield [9:45 am]
• It will assist a staff member to determine your observation period while you wait in your vehicle after getting vaccinated.
If you did not arrive in a vehicle:
• A staff member will provide you with documentation that has the exact time of your vaccination
Example: writing on a document [9:45 am]
• Please keep this to show staff in the observation area after getting vaccinated.
[END OF MESSAGE]