BREAKING NEWS: EVACUATION ORDERS ISSUED IMMEDIATELY FOR AREA OF SANTA CRUZ COUNTY
01-25-2021 BREAKING NEWS: EVACUATION ORDERS ISSUED IMMEDIATELY FOR AREA OF SANTA CRUZ COUNTY
[VISUAL DESC: Michelle sitting down on a brown chair and behind the background wall is a light green color along with an art frame/mirror, white woman with long curly brown hair, black thick rim glasses and wearing a long-sleeved black sweater.]
Today is January 25, 2021. This is Breaking News: Evacuation Orders Issued Immediately For Area Of Santa Cruz County.
• Ben Lomond Fire District
• Boulder Creek Fire District
• Felton Fire District
• Santa Cruz County Fire District
TEMPORARY EVACUATION SHELTERS WILL SET UP LATER TODAY:
• San Lorenzo Valley High School 7105 Hwy 9, Felton, CA 95018
• Scotts Valley Community Center 360 Kings Village Road, Scotts Valley, CA 95066
• Pacific Elementary School 50 Ocean Street, Davenport, CA 95017
A call center has been set up at (831) 454-2181
An evacuation order issued immediately means individuals living in the area must leave immediately with a go bag and planned evacuation route.
Zone Code Colors: Please check and find out what zone you are in, please visit: community.zonehaven.com to sign up for alerts with code red please visit: scr911.org
• An Evacuation Order (RED) means that danger is imminent, and people should leave the area immediately.
• An Evacuation Warning (YELLOW) means that there is a high potential for danger, and people should be ready to leave at a moment’s notice.
• An Evacuation Advisory (BLUE) means that the area has been identified to have a potential risk, but has not been elevated to a warning status
Stay alert and follow alert messages. Residents in these areas should evacuate immediately! Stay safe!
[END OF MESSAGE]