BREAKING NEWS: Update on Evacuations
Watch Live: Update on Evacuations
[Video Description: Ann Lynn, an African American female is wearing a charcoal gray T-shirt with DCARA logo on it. Behind her are white blinds (closed).]
UPDATE! These large wildfires have caused extended evacuation orders for these areas:
• San Mateo / Santa Cruz Counties (CZU August Lightning Complex area, which have expanded evacuation orders on the Peninsula)
• San Mateo / Santa Cruz Counties (CZU August Lightning Complex area, which have grown to 7,500 acres and 0% containment.
Napa County (Gamble, 15-10, and Hennessey) wildfire has grown to over 10,000 acres and 0% containment.
Some people have been trapped trying to evacuate. Please check the news and get to safety. If a fire is near and evacuation warnings are issued, please be ready to evacuate.
Evacuation orders have been extended as seen on map and list below:
Additional evacuation orders have been issued for the following areas of Napa County:
• Butano State Park area, including Barranca Knolls Community
• Butano Creek Drainage
• Loma Mar/Dearborn Park area
• Pescadero Creek County Park area
• Butano Community area
• Whitehouse Canyon Road
Additional evacuation orders were also issued in the following areas of Santa Cruz County:
• Boulder Creek Golf Course
• Waterman Gap Loop
• Heartwood Hill
• Lodge Road
• Community of Kings Highway
• Lower Jamison Creek
• Gallion Heights
• Fallen Leaf Neighborhood
• Foxglove Lane
DCARA’s DRT is available to assist you with information and updates.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 707.595.2005