NEWSFLASH: Sonoma County Opens Two COVID-19 Testing Sites
Beginning today, May 5th, Sonoma County will open two testing sites for COVID-19 to all Sonoma County residents, with or without coronavirus symptoms. The testing locations are in Santa Rosa and Petaluma. The tests are free to the public.
To make an appointment:
• Go online at: https://lhi.care/covidtesting,
• If you have no internet access, call 1-888-634-1123
• Appointments are available only on weekdays.
• All individuals are allowed to be tested, regardless if you have medical insurance coverage or not.
• IMPORTANT – These are NOT drive-thru testing sites, you will need to get out of your car to get tested. You must wear an appropriate face-covering upon entering the facility.
The new testing sites mentioned above are separate from the County drive-thru only testing site at the Sonoma County Public Health Laboratory, which is currently only for health care workers.
Remember, if you have coronavirus symptoms you should still contact your medical providers to seek treatment and testing.
END OF MESSAGE